Thursday, July 8, 2010

Ages and ages...

So, it has been ages since I blogged at all, and I have to say that I am not committing to anything on a regular basis. However, I have been seriously considering restarting this blog several times lately...

Tonight the headlines are that I walked into a house that was 90 degrees HOT when I got off work tonight. :-p While it is not how I had planned to spend my evening, it is by no means the end of the world! :-) So, I have a fan in the window and another fan across the room and we have gotten the temperature down to ...... drumroll please ...... 88 DEGREES! :-) Oh well, it is better than it was!

Now, I must stop this short post and get busy with my Sociology homework. Not my favorite subject, so I MUST discipline myself to get busy and STUDY. :-p

No comments: